"Hey, Rhea, look at my new widgets!"
"HEY! You copied my Fish widget!!!"
"No, I just like the widget, I did NOT copy you!"
"MOMMY! Rohan is copying my blog!"
See? What do you think I go through every day? Anyway, she made her blog before mine, and also started using Adsense before me, so everyone is trying to copy her with blogs, including a few of my friends.
You know, Rhea think I am copying her log right now, with this post, sice she had a post where she put some people's blog links...
OK, about the Twilight Review, this is turning really controversial. In my school, I could n't read, since when I took it out, my friends gasped, a girl stole it and began reading it, and we had to mount a rescue operation. My friend asked her if she had a jellybean, so she was confused, and I snuck around and pulled the stool out from under her. She dropped the book, I grabbed it, and ran. This all happened today in second period Chamber Orchestra, while Mr Lewis was making a cellist audition. Anyway, It will take me a little time to read.
I also got my old coach back in swimming. ( Not necessarily a plus..)He is a good coach, but when he left to coach at the Mitty summer DACA location, we got Coach Eric. Coach Eric made the sets really long, but easy. He was really funny too. Our old coach is really mean sometimes and loses his temper really fast. Otherwise he is a great coach too.
Okay guys ttyl. Laters!
Nice post. A little less personal would be good.
ReplyDelete