Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

rest of today/booklist

Hey guys, I had a pretty normal day, except for my sister trying to eat yogurt with a fork......anyway, you may have noticed that I have added a booklist page to my blog. This is where I will be reviewing books that I have NEVER read before (bye, Harry Potter) and maybe you might want to read them. The first book I am going to review is going to be Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Probably 99.99% of all SMART people are saying ewwwww why would a cool person like Rohan read a silly book like that? Well, I have not read it before, and I have really only judged it from my friend's perspectives. I am a fast reader, so you can expect my review to come in about 3-5 days.I will post a background info article on the book on the Booklist page, if you want you can read that too. Okay, Bye!

3 comments:

  1. The reading list is a nice touch. Looking forward to your review of Twilight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a nice touch
    I also likethe whole blog interface

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx guys! keep reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete