Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

yosemite!!!

YAYAYAYAY! Tomorrow our family is going to Yosemite. The reason we're going at this time of year is that the snow this year was way more than normal. There was so much snow, in fact, that the waterfalls are gushing like crazy and the Merced River is swelling. Normally in summer, the falls and the river dry up considerably. I remember one summer when we took our relatives to go see Yosemite and Bridalveil Falls was just a trickle of water. This trip is going to be AWESOME....except for one thing. We're going to be back on Saturday, and the problem is that my dad signed me up for a swim meet the next day. All I'm saying here is I better receive some payment ( a nice sweatshirt would do).
Back to the subject, I hope we do a nice hike. There's nothing compared to a nice hike in the wild with no one else in the bright, brisk morning. Ahh...I can feel it already.
Au revoir,
Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment