Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Another todayesterday

Today, I had a fun day. yay! I am free from twilight, so I can read Harry Potter without mentally kicking myself. Speaking of Harry Potter, you should watch the Deathly Hallows trailer...it's really exciting. I sooo want to go see it. Did I ever tell you guys about Mindstorms? I don't think so.....well, basically you program a LEGO robot to perform certain tasks. The tasks usually follow a theme, and there are large competitions with the robot, a project on research related to theme, and teamwork stuff. It's pretty dang fun.
So, another random topic! What should I make a poll on next? THe birthday one was pretty good, but I need a new one. How about.....who thinks the RAIDERS WILL WIN ON SUNDAY!!! They are playing the Titans, and they are probably going to be beaten out of their wits. But, WATCH THE GAME ANYWAY! However harsh this may sound, you must obey as it is an order. FROM ME!
Okay people laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment