Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ooh!


Ooh! Hey guys, this is Rohan Choudhury, speaking live from his blog. LOLIPOPZ!(cooler version of lolz) So my day was pretty normal again. I had another French lesson today after the whole summer, ( did I mention that I speak some French)....Also my sister aced her swimmming eval, and got put into a group that swims an hour 45 mins a day. It's going to be hard, but I hope she does okay!
I have started to play a lot of soccer at school. It's really fun, except when like twenty pixies invade the game and threaten to tell Mr Bowman if we oust them from the game. I am pretty good, but my friends are a lot better, since a lot of them play soccer as an outside activity. Yesterday's game at lunch had like 30 pixies and was a mad rage to see who could kick the ball harder and further. Today was a more relaxed, fun 7 on 7. I liked today's game a LOT better.
BTW can you please comment on this post if you want me to review a certain book, since I have no idea really what you people want me to review. Twilight is going to take some more time, but I am only like 300 pages in and it is already pretty boring.
Alrighty then, this is Rohan Choudhury, signing off on tonight's post.

1 comment:

  1. Need to look at your formating. The cool Amazon carousel is no longer working! :-(. Nice post though.

    ReplyDelete