Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

currents


Hey everybody, sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been kind of busy. Today I had a cross country race. In cross country, there are about 120 runners in each race ( races are 6th girls, 6th boys, 7th girls, so on) and people are all trampling each other in the start. Well today, I finished in twelfth. I seriously think I could have got like fifth if this idiot from Sunnyvale wasn't trying to block me the whole time. IT was REALLY annoying. Another thing that happend is that we have to make a radio play with a partner in Language Arts. My partner is really cool, so that's not a problem, but I had problems editing the file at home. First of all, I have GarageBand '08, and I had saved it on GarageBand '09, so it didn't work. then, I went to the Apple Store to try and convert the file(yes, I am a dedicated person), where I used their Macs. Unfortunately, the file got corrupted. At school however, I was able to rescue the file from the trash can. I did all that work, though , for nothing. I did not present that day(yesterday). I didn't present today either. Oh well, I guess it just mean extra editing time for me.
I am also conflicting about something. I need to pick a new game for my pro DS. could you help me out by answering my poll? I will put up the poll tomorrow..
Another new thing that has come up is on m Facebook, I have become addicted to MouseHunt, which is a totally supertastic cool game for cool kids. ( see how hopelessly addicted I am?). Please donate some SuperBrie Cheese to me if you are my friend on Facebook and in the real world and play Mousehunt. ( no, just kidding, you don't have to ) My weekend was really cool, since my dad got a BMW!!!! It's a Mojave Metallic 2011 535i sedan! Maybe my dad will let me post pics.
Okey dokey bye!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment