Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Plooday!

Hey everybody, I am sad. Today in our cross country meet, I got HURT. You see, in the beginning of the race, its a mad clump of churning legs and craziness where runners pray not get run over. I got run over. Of course. What happened is that two of my friends, Ryan and Chirag got tripped, and I was avoiding them when some clown from Cupertino stomped on my foot. I was in pain, but I still did really well, I got 13th and 7:51. It was a 1.3 mile race, so my average mile speed was about 6:03.
Yesterday, I think I forgot to tell you this, but we finally got our planbners. The company was a total fail and were super late AT FIRST. Then , when the planners came, they had the Cupertino middle handbook inside, and then they reprinted them, but had the same error. (ikr) Then they finally came, and I was expecting something cool and fun like last year, with fun facts and stickers and stuff, but this years' planner has just study tips and no stickers! NO!!!
Another thing is that in Chamber Orchestra today, I realized that for our Espana Cani piece which we are playing with the band, we will only have ONE rehearsal with them. I am preeeeeetty apprehensive about this.....I mean, it is going to be the finale of the Booster concert and all ,so it does have to be pretty good...Speaking of which, the Booster Concert is on October 6 at the Lawson Event Center! Please donate to the Music Program! Every Dollar Counts! The time is now!....(ok now I'm getting desperate)
Mokay everybody I have run out of things to write..
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment