Hey everybody, as you all know, I have not posted for three days. Sorry, I have just been really busy. Today ma famille et moi went to see Toy Story three. Even though it has been out for like two months, we still didn't bother to see it. We were blown away. It started with this funny and symbolic short film called Day and Night, which was pretty darn awesome, plus it was followed by one heck of a movie. To tell you the truth, I really wasn't expecting much, but the story was very enjoyable, funny and touching at the same time. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it tomorrow, since it's LABOR DAY! WAHOO"S FISH TACO! ( way cooler than woohoo right!) My dad is going to install Windows & on my computer. I am SO excited. I have been hampered by Vista's pure low quality for ages, I am poised and ready for my much needed and required upgrade. I just hope I can convince my dad to get Windows 2010. I am a sucker for new stuff, as you can see. I am waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out, the PS4, and also, Windows 8 will be MINE! I am already REALLY bored of Twilight...so if you are kind enough, viewers, to let me drop out of this review and instead review the highly acclaimed Red Pyramid, I would be eternally grateful. So if you are feeling like you want to do a good deed today, please comment on this post and say YES ! I AM KIND AND I WILL LET YOU NOT READ TWILIGHT! Yay, if you do you are coolnessly cool and can yell WAHOO"S FISH TACO! I DID A GOOD DEED TODAY!
k peoples. Laters....
I think you should at least skim through twilight and review it!
ReplyDelete