Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

a wunnerful birthday week

Everybody, this week has just been great. My birthday at school was great and everybody wished me happy birthday. My parents took me out to dinner at BJ"s, even though they didn't have to. My birthday party at Laser quest was SUPER fun, and i got many great presents. And to top it all off today, my dad got a new car-a BMW 535i in Mojave Metallic. I am really thankful to everybody who helped me enjoy my birthday as much as I did. I just want to say thanks.
Now, I want to talk about HOW THE RAIDERS LOST AND WERE CRUSHED BY THE TITANS! The score was 38-13, and the raider's offensive line hit a new all time low. I din't really get to watch, as i had to listen to it from the car radio and then watch it in snippets at my sister's birthday party ( they have TVS at Sky High, which is where she had her party) I am really disappointed in the Raiders today, but I am feeling good, because I get to go to a live Raiders game next weekend, a gift from my great parents. Isn't that aweysome!
kk pplz l8rs!

No comments:

Post a Comment