Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

yester


hey peeples! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was watching Back to the Future three and did NOT want to get up. So yesterday, I spent the day shadowing at Saint Francis. My shadow host, Daniel, was really cool, so I had fun throughout the day. It turns out that at St Francis they have block schedule, so it was periods 1,3,5,and 7 on Friday. The campus is really big, and, the facilities were great. I also had a lot of fun in the classes, since in my shadow's geometry class, I was forced to take a quiz....Another thing that was really great about this school is that the cafeteria is AWESOME. The cookies are just as amazing as everyone says, and they have pasta, pizza, and soup/sandwich bars. I really liked this school, and plus, I met some of the people I knew in Challenger. It was a nice surprise.....
Okay then, sorry to cut this post short.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment