
Hey everybody! THE RAIDERS WON!!!! YAHOO! I went to the game with my family, originally a little worried due to the fact that my sister and mom are not exactly what you call football freaks. But, they are Raiders fans, and that should be enough. When we got to the game, the fans were crazy throughout the whole game. In fact, the odd Rams fans here and there had to be moved around so that the fans around the,m would not generate enough wrath to get nasty. The game was pretty cool, though. Jason Campbell had a bad first half, but when the Raiders put in Gradkowski, the sun seemed to shine just a bit brighter, and the Raiders scored a touchdown. They finally own by doing three kneels in a row and wasting the last 2 minutes. However dumb this strategy seems, the Raiders beat the Rams, 16-14, and now are 1-1. Yay!
When we came back from the game though, I had to do an online math class (don't laugh!) which was okay. I mean, it was the first class of a six month session, so it was a little choppy with the DimDim conference tool and the conference phone call. But the math was fun, and I was able to get all the problems at the session done the fastest and all were right.
No comments:
Post a Comment