Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

todayesterday


Hey guys, sorry I have not been ale to post for some time. I am extremely happy for two reasons:a) ITS MY BIRTHDAY! and b) I finished Twilight( I am FREE!) . So I will publish the review today. Today my parents took me to BJ's ( thanks viewers)where I sorely underestimated the quantity of food. Our family barely even finished one pizza, but we polished off three pizzookies( the name speaks for itself). I also got a Facebook today, and I am super happy to have joined my online friend network. It's really cool. So, about Twilight.....it's not a good book. Nope. I was a little interested in the first few chapters, before Bella was in love with Edward, but after that, the whole thing went downhill. The climax was not even interesting, when Bella was hiding from the hunter. Unless you are hyper and need to sleep, this book is a definite no-no. I will publish the formal review tomorrow, so you can see.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment