
The title of today's post has nothing whatsoever to do with the content of this post. Nope. Zero. Isn't that funny!(haha) I am feeling happy about school. I got my math test from my HARD math teacher yesterday, and it turns out that I aced it. Today, I got like ten papers back in LA, and I aced all of them. I got like a 98!!YAHOO! I also did really well on some other things. Another cool thing in school is that my friends and I started a tournament series in our lunch/brunch soccer games. Today, our team won, 5-3. Yay!
Mr Lewis started talking about the Disneyland trip yesterday in Orchestra. I am SO excited! The trip starts with a 8-hour drive (DS download play!) Then we spend the whole next day in Disneyland roaming around with our friends enjoying complete freedom. Wow! The next day, we have a clinic where we get to play from the actual movie scores. Then that evening, we get to go to Medieval Times. Google it and then you can see what it is. I am REALLY looking forward to this trip!!!!!
kk l8rs!
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment