Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yesterday


Don't you think it's funny that the 'tomorrow'post is followed by the yesterday post! Yeah, well...
Yesterday the most exciting class was probably Orchestra, as Mr. Lewis gave us two new pieces, Habanera from Carmen, and Espana Cani. Habanera is the most famous music from Carmen,( the opera!) and if you still don't know it, I will try to put the music on for you guys. Espana Cani is the classic Spanish paso music, and is pretty common. Again, I will try to put this one on.. Also yesterday in math we got this cool logic puzzle, called Saturday Night Date. Here is a link to it online. See if you can solve it! http://www.puzzles.com/projects/logicproblems/SaturdayNightDate.htm
You probably all know from my poll that my birthday is coming up. This year, I think I will just ask for cash, that way I can spend it any way I want, and not cause much hassle for people to go out and buy gift cards. Comment on this.....
Also I am planning to put out another poll to see what books people want me to read. If you like any of the books on the list, vote, and you could see me review it!!! (haha i sound like a commercial)

No comments:

Post a Comment