
This post's title sounds kind of mysterious, doesn't it? Good. Mwahahahah! Just kidding. In fact the only reason I made the title of this post Shadows is that I am shadowing at Saint Francis High tomorrow, and I am kind of nervous. Shadowing is where you follow a certain student around all day, and that way you can truly experience what it is like at the school. St Francis, as you can probably tell, is a Catholic private school. In fact, you have to even take an entrance exam to get in: the HSPT. ( my mom has had me studying for this four months in advance) So I am a little nervous. Today, my mom made a cool dinner of ravioli with this fun sauce she made up. I would put the recipe on, but I kind of forgot. Speaking of recipes, one of my friends has a recipe related blog. Here's the link: www.taxibaxi.blogspot.com. I have also decided what three DS games the poll competition I mention yesterday will be: a. Mario 64 DS b. COD 4:MW DS c. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Well, pick the best one, and then I will know which one to pick to buy with my Gamestop gift cards.
Well, then, a bientot!!
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment