I want to talk about the booklist. A few of you guys at school have been asking that I review certain books, (e.g. Snakehead), and I really don't know what to do. So if you guys want moi to review un livre pour vous. then comment on this post. Tell your friends to comment too. I want this blog to become pretty popular among kids our age.
Some of you may have also noticed that my Gmail status today was Espana Cani! Well, that is the title of the new song we are playing in Chamber Orchestra. The super cool thing about this piece is that we will play it with the Advanced Band, so it will sound really cool. The only problem is that Chamber Orchestra is a lot more skilled, since we have violins, and most of our violinists have been playing for year. Anyway, we have a LOT harder parts. I mean a LOT harder. Talk to your friends about this, they will show you the sheet music. Compare the chamber parts with the advanced parts and you will see how much harder chamber is.
Anyway, thanks for all your support and followation!
buh-bye!
whats ur gmail
ReplyDeletenice post. Know other adjectives besides "cool"?
ReplyDelete