We did the mile today, and I epicly failed, with a 6:07. You probably know that I am a fast kid, so that time is kinda fail. Anyway, I had a cross country practice with Ms Walters after school. I don't like her. Not one bit. But I guess she must know what she's doing......
Okay, thanks to you viewers, I am probably going to have my birthday dinner at BJ's. But being a first time BJ-er, I don't know what to eat on the menu there. Could you help me out? I know this sounds a little Dora the Explorer ( NO i have NOT been watching it recently!) but please, I really need your help. Today was also my sisters' first swim practice. It was not fun for her, as she struggled through set after set. But she will get there....eventually.
OOOOKKKK, TTYLaters!
Everybody! Follow my blog! cheezbrain.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete