Hey everybody! I am blogging from Windows 7!!! woot! Don't you think 'woot' sounds a little owlish? Personally I can totally imagine an owl sitting in a tree going Woot! Woot! Speaking of owls, do you think that the Guardians of Ga'hoole movie will be good? I hope it will, since I want to go see it. The only problemo I have with it is that it does not seem to have any funny parts in it. Well....we'll see about how it goes.So, today my dad installed Windows 7 on my computer, and the interface is so cool! It has awesome new settings and backgrounds. I tried a lot of things including playing Age of Empires 3 on it. If you have Age of Empires 3 at home, please join my online clan that I am going to form. It will be called...I don't know yet, but I will tell ya later.
My birthday is this week! Yayz! I have been looking forward to it for a whole year now! Please wish me a happy birthday by commenting on this post. (LOL)
OK pplz. lalalaters.......
happy bday. and im posting this from a mac, which is WAYYY faster
ReplyDelete